Viking Test Ltd was established almost 30 years ago and is the leading UK PCB service and equipment supplier providing quality services and products throughout Europe.
Services offered by Viking Test Ltd:
- Advanced Bare board test service using 7 electrical test systems; universal and flying probe.
- Fault location and repair using the latest fault location software and track welding equipment.
- Fixture design/drill service for almost any test machine.
- Netlist extraction service to support all major netlist types.
- Spindle repair and service
- Wet Process repair and installation.
- Drill and Rout machine service and repair
Products offered by Viking Test Ltd:
- MicroCraft Emma flying probe test systems and Direct printing equipment
- IGI CAM, and Netlist extraction software
- Nidec-Read dedicated test machines for volume throughput of high density substrates
- Process Photonics precision laser drilling machines and laser trimmers
- Mason universal test systems, single, Double and Quad density grids.
- Hengda high precision lamination press systems
- Tamarack UV exposure and photolithography equipment for advanced pattern imaging
- OPTIMA High technology AOI systems
- Forward Automation Plating Systems
- UCE Wet Processing Lines
- Wide Photo Plotters
- Kejie Drill & Rout Machines
- Various other PCB Manufacturing equipment and ancillaries.